My Heart Belongs to You My Heart Belongs to You

Sweet song and gorgeous, fluid animation. That was really great. The backgrounds were really well done too

The Abysmal Life of Slim Sacrum The Abysmal Life of Slim Sacrum

completely horrifying...... great work!

Potion Shop Potion Shop

so so charming. you tell an engaging story without a single spoken line. great animation, great music. really well done

Alice is Dead - Ep 1 Alice is Dead - Ep 1

awesome point and click!! beautiful graphics and creepy atmosphere. great attention to detail. I'm gonna go play the next one now...

Julie Park Commercial Demo Reel Julie Park Commercial Demo Reel

fabulously done. you've got great range!

Narrator demo Narrator demo

Your voice is great but the background noise needs to be fixed. maybe try a noise reduction tool, that's what I do when my recordings have some hum

I AM STEVE (Voice Commercial) I AM STEVE (Voice Commercial)

You have a great sound and I love how creative the demo was. My only reservation was that the reverb effect was a bit heavy-handed. I enjoyed your natural voice (the audiobook narration section, around 1:53 or so) more than the dramatic filter used earlier. Good stuff!

stephenjpena responds:

Thank you very much for the feedback!

Yes, the reverb could've used some tweaking. This was just a fun little project I worked on for a class assignment a few months ago :)

I'm currently working on a few separate demos that'll showcase my voice better for the different voice categories within the reasonable demo runtime. I hope you enjoy them when they drop on my voice profile! Thanks again!